Thursday 9 June 2011

Week off from work

This week I have been on vacation from work. It's been one of the first times I have had a break from work without having planned something to do.

Being from Malmesbury, England and living in Hamburg, Germany I would normally take the opportunity to go back to the UK and visit with friends and family. 
Not this time. This time I have had an extremely lazy week of sleeping in, over eating and working on my hobbies without a care in the world. AAAH BLISS!!! 



Now one of the things you need to know about me is that when I have free time on my hands i MUST fill it with something to do. 

Normally this comes down to having a little project to occupy me at home. 
Do you see where I'm going with this? Yep, I'm going to share my projects with you....

This post has moved!
You can read an updated and revised version on our new blog.

Click here to read this post in full at it's new home!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Matt.. did you draw these too? You're really good! I love them, so fun and colorful! Yay~
    Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt, found your blog through the Ravelry website. I love your drawings, there's so much detail in them they are wonderful. Looking forward to seeing your projects. Joanna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matt,

    I know exactly how you feeling about not being able to sit still even when on holiday that you have to have some "project" to do. To the point that I have planned my knitting/crotchet projects I shall be taking when going to Turkey for two weeks with my wife and our son.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete